For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the streaming platform offers a range of Korean food, travel and lifestyle documentaries that are perfect for relaxing and learning something new.
“Rhapsody” (2020-2021) and “A Nation” (2022-2023) by ELTV are two such documentary series that are available for viewing on Netflix.
“Korean Pork Belly Rhapsody,” the first project to open the six-part “Rhapsody” series, presents the history of Korean grilled pork belly and explores different recipes and approaches to the dish.
Starring popular TV personality and chef Paik Jong-won as the host, the project showcases the unique stories of diverse individuals across Korea -- ranging from butchers, writers and a professor of agriculture and economics, to chefs, restaurant owners and village locals -- who share their experiences and thoughts on Korean pork belly.
- KFCC hosts workshop for sustainable growth in Africa
- Seoul prepares for first major military parade in ten years
- S. Korean women dominate recurve archery at Asian Games
- Israeli forces clash with Hamas gunmen after hundreds killed
- JCS head stresses readiness against enemy drones in Seoul skies
- Orchestra composed of players with visual impairment to perform Oct. 4
- S. Korea holds rare military parade, warns NK against nuclear attack
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령