Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- Woman claiming to 'see God' committed to mental health facility
- [Global Finance Awards] Kyobo's new child insurance plan offers lifetime coverage
- [Herald Interview] Samyang CEO envisions elevating K
- 이종석 헌재소장 임명안 국회 통과…수장 공백 21일 만에 해소
- [Herald Interview] Zion.T aims to rebrand with new LP ‘Zip’
- NewJeans, Seventeen, BTS win top honors at 2023 MAMA Awards
- [Global Finance Awards] Going global essential in era of digital finance
- Former divas return as Golden Girls